IZ supports organizations during optimization phases and provides strong interim leadership to successfully develop and align operational departments in a way which nurtures optimal delivery performances and constructive collaboration between all key stakeholders.
IZ brings an extensive track-record of Interim Supply Chain & Logistic Operations Leadership roles and successfully leading, identifying, managing developing and executing operational transitions, innovations and growth opportunities within all levels of Supply Chain and Logistics Organizations.
Monica worked together with and has led and executed Complex Global Operational Transition projects in Supply Chain and Logistics successfully within organizations like: KLM Catering Services, Allnex, Driscoll’s, CANON, DHL, Eijgenhuijsen High Value Logistics and also succesfully designed products for Schiphol Airport Group, PON (Audi, VW) and Mediamarkt.
Senior Supply Chain/ Logistics Management & Operational Development
- Leading & developing Supply Chains/ Stakeholder/ Logistics Business Partners/ Operational performances & Customer Service Levels
- Aligning operations department disciplines and logistics partner structures and processes to fast changing environments, digitalization, e-commerce transitions.
- End to End Project Management, Aligning new tools, ERP implementation tomaintaining performance targets and optimal customer service levels
- Finance Budget & Margin Management
- Internal & External Stakeholder Relation Management & Development
- Aligning operation departments & business partners to healthy, constructive, safe structures and service level agreements during complex transition phases
Some results of the past 14 years.
- 25% till 40% structural increased delivery performance and customer service levels by optimizing functional processes, leadership & coaching structures and aligning structures over 4 to 8 operational departments in a way which automaticly feeds increasing performance results and inspired managers & teams.
- Structural solving of operational- Team Performance & Service Level Challenges during a fast changing environment, digital transitions, ERP implementations, Peak seasons or disruptive periods
- Structural reduction from 12% to structural 2% absenteeism within high physical demanding professions.
- Structural savings up till 1.5 MLN per year by optimizing and symplefying various structures, business partner relations, contract structures. Finance and budget control
- End to end succesfully integrating new external Stakeholders and Business Partners
- Structural improved Logistics & Warehouse Business Partner Performances up till 50% structurally
- Visible transitions of long term negative cultural patterns and mindsets within teams to united effective and motivated teams