Senior Interim Supply Chain Management & Project Management, General Management & Project Transition Management for operational departments like: Logistics, Planning, Warehouse, Production, Procurement, Sales, Quality, Facility
- Modify and Managing strategy & financial objectives
- Operational Change Management
- General Management
- End to End Supply Chain Solutions
- Stakeholder Management
- Financial Timeline Objectives, Roadmaps, Margin Management
- Modify supply chain frameworks and communication structures
- Year planning, roadmaps and budget Management
- LEAN 5S, SCRUM and AGILE tools
- Performance development, objectives, structures and dashboards
- Team development, update team objectives and translate to motivational frameworks and experience
Bringing a 12 year track record of successfully leading, identifying, managing developing and executing organizational transitions and growth opportunities. Monica worked with and for organizations like: KLM Catering Services, Allnex, Driscoll’s, CANON, DHL, Eijgenhuijsen High Value Logistics, Schiphol Airport Group, Audi, VW & Mediamarkt.
IZ provides both the hard and soft skills of leadership and is extensive experienced in leading internal operations teams to move forward including aligning all stakeholders to make it possible for the whole operational supply chain to move to the next organizational level.